Singapore, 8th May 2018 – Audio-Technica understands the difficulty of finding affordable earphones with good audio quality even with numerous ear-canal type headphones available in the market. In a continual bid to provide quality audio to everyone at all price points, Audio-Technica is ready to unveil their newest ATH-CK350iS earphones.
You can expect to lose yourself in the same music quality that is characteristic of Audio-Technica’s Earphones. The ear-fit design provides outstanding comfort while ensuring that environmental noise interference is blocked out. A travel friendly collapsible cord wrap is also included which makes it fuss-free to carry the earphones around without tangling the cord.
Key features for the new ATH-CK350iS include:
- Dedicated duct for reproducing quality bass
- Comfortable in-ear design that does not leak sound
- Upgraded cables that are now more flexible and tangle-resistant
- Aesthetically pleasing earphone design
- Remote controller enables easy controlling functions like ‘play’, ‘pause’ of music and answering/ending of phone calls on smartphone
ATH-CK350iS Technical Specifications:
- Driver: 10mm
- Frequency: 20 - 23,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 40mW
- Impedance: 24Ω
- Cord Length: 1.2m (Y-Type)
- Weight Approximately: 5g
- Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated 4 pole stereo mini plug (L-Shaped)
- Accessories: Cable wrap, earpieces (XS/S/M/L)
ATH-CK350iS in Black/Red.
Audio-Technica’s new ATH-CK350iS will be retailing in Singapore at MSRP S$88.