Made specifically for mono recordings on vinyl records, the cartridge only generates signal with horizontal movement. However to produce a minimal wear on the groove, the AT-MONO3/LP also has an adapted vertical compliance.
- Carefully selected components and state of the art technology produce a high resolution cartridge.
- Straight pipe aluminium cantilever and low mass stylus guarantees a high tracking ability.
- The average usage time is 500 hours extending the life span of precious mono recordings.
- High purity PCOCC allows a more transparent signal transmission both high efficiency and high fidelity.
- To support the internal mechanism, the body is made of solid die-cast aluminium alloy, furthermore stiffness is achieved with the addition of rigid synthetic resin to hold the body.
- High resolution cartridge
- Straight pipe aluminium cantilever
- 500 hours usage time extending the life span of precious mono recording
- High purity PCOCC
- Body made of solid die-cast aluminium alloy
- Rigid synthetic resin to hold the body
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000Hz|
|Vertical Tracking Force||1.5 to 2.5 g (standard 2.0 g)|
|Recommended Load Impedance||400 - 47,000 ohms|
|Output||1.2 mV (at 1 kHz, 5.0 cm/sec)|