The original model of this stereo cartridge is the AT33ANV, which was available as a special release to celebrate our 45th anniversary. The A33ANV was the first in the AN33 series to feature a Duralumin cantilever, which received wide acclaim for its sound quality. Retaining the basic specification, we present a further improved and evolved model.
The A33EV is a ½ inch, standard mount 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical cartridge featuring a tapered Duralumin cantilever which reduces the effective mass of the cartridge, resulting in a more durable cantilever. The Dual Moving Coil cartridge design increases channel separation and extends the frequency response range delivering extraordinary audio quality. Internally constructed with a neodymium magnet enhances magnetic energy and PCOCC wire for pure audio transmission.
- Elliptical stylus chip and durable duralumin tapered pipe cantilever
- 100 mid impedance specifications
- Dramatically increased magnetism with neodymium magnets and PCOCC as the coil
- High separation, wide-response dual moving coil
- VC Mold eliminates unnecessary vibrations
- "Hanenite" anti-vibration rubber eliminates unwanted vibrations
|Frequency Response||15-50,000 Hz|
|Channel Separation||30 dB (at 1 kHz)|
|Vertical Tracking Force||1.8-2.2 grams (2.0 grams standard)|
|Recommended Load Impedance||100 ohms (with head amplifier connected)|
|Output||0.3 (mV at 1 kHz, 3.54 cm/sec)|
|Channel Balance||0.5 dB (at 1 kHz)|
|Stylus Shape||0.3 x 0.7 mil nude elliptical|
|Cantilever||Duralumin tapered pipe|