The AT33MONO is made specifically for use on mono systems. It has a horizontal coil, and so in principle only generates electricity horizontally.
The AT33MONO produces sound to a very high quality because it does not easily pick up unnecessary strain components from distorted or scratched records, producing audio that you couldn't possibly get from a stereo cartridge.
The AT33MONO also has appropriate compliance in the vertical direction, so will not cause damage to stereo records. Enjoy those well-known classic mono records of yesteryear with the AT33MONO.
- Mono cartridge compatible with stereo playback systems.
- Elliptical stylus chip and hard duralumin cantilever.
- 10O middle impedance specification.
- PCOCC coil prevents crystal gain boundary formation (in transmission direction).
- Strong body stabilized by a rigid body set-up.
- "Hanenite" anti-vibration rubber eliminates unnecessary vibrations.
- High-quality sound / Brass fastening screw.
*This model is not compatible with SP records.
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000Hz|
|Channel Separation||30dB (1kHz)|
|Vertical Tracking Force||2.3 - 2.7g (2.5g standard)|
|Recommended Load Impedance||More than 100Ω (when head amp connected)|
|Output||0.35mV (1kHz and 5cm/sec. horizontal signal)|
|Channel Balance||1.0dB (1kHz)|