The newly engineered AT-PHA50BT is first of its kind; a Bluetooth portable headphone amplifier. This newly developed amplifier is equipped with a high output for the ulitmate sound quality. Go hands free with an enabled function for music playback and call answering.
• High output headphone amplifier of 50mW + 50mW emits powerful sound with excellent driving force.
• Produces high-resolution playback to improve the high frequency characteristics.
• Swtich between four different modes to match music and preferences (AM3D) for the ultimate sound quality.
• Uses aptX® to ensure less compression for high sound quality
• Enjoy the hands-free music playback or call answering for HFP / HSP compatible devices in A2DP-enabled devices.
• Multi-pair up to eight devices.
Available in black, and silver
Currently NOT available in South-East Asia
|Communication System||Bluetooth standard Ver. 3.0|
|Output||Bluetooth standard Power Class2|
|Maximum Distance||Within 10m|
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz band (2.402 ~ 2.480GHz)|
|Corresponding Bluetooth||A2DP AVRCP HFP HSP PBAP|
|Corresponding Codec||SBC / aptX / AAC|
|Content Protection||SCMS-T method|
|Transmission Band||20 ~ 20,000Hz (when 44.1kHz sampling)|
|Power||DC3.7V lithium polymer rechargeable battery (built-in)|