ATH-A2000X closed-back dynamic headphones use elite materials and design characteristics that push to the finer limits of audio playback quality. Large 53 mm drivers with Permendur* magnetic circuitry and bobbin-wound OFC-7N voice coils deliver unmatched expressive power and incredible sonic detail. High-rigidity titanium housings and a lightweight magnesium alloy frame are an ideal choice for virtually lossless audio. ATH-A2000X headphones come with Clarino**, a carefully engineered leather that is extremely durable, yet amazingly soft to the touch. The result is an uncompromised listening experience for the most discerning audiophile.
- Newly developed 3D wing support design gives comfortable support for a better listening experience
- Lightweight magnesium alloy frame with integrated baffle
- High-rigidity titanium housings maximize sound quality
- Permendur*1 magnetic circuitry and bobbin-wound OFC-7N*2 voice coils deliver a nuanced expressive power
- OFC-6N hybrid conductor cord features an elastomer sheath that helps prevent tangles
- The earpads are made from Clarino*3, a man-made leather that is durable yet feels pleasant to the touch.
*1 Permendur is magnetized alloy of cobalt and iron that enhanced sound quality.
*2 Oxygen-free copper with a purity of 99.99999%. The purity of regular copper wire is 99.99%(4N).
*3 Clarino is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co., Ltd.
|Frequency Response||5 – 45,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2000 mW|
|Output Sound||101 dB|
|Plug||∅ 6.3mm/3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug|