Audio-Technica’s engineers have mastered the art of building wooden housing headphones. Gathering 40 years of headphones expertise we are proud to bring you the 12th generation of Audio-Technica’s prized W Series, ATH-W1000Z. Made and designed with natural teak wood, the wooden case helps to removes unwanted vibration of the unit and produce natural sounding quality.
Designed for home use, the 3D wing support provides a great comfortable fit for any usage. Lastly this headphone comes with a 53mm integrated high quality design large driver, with a high class OFC-7N bobbin wound voice coil, highly elastic OFC-7N + OFC conductor wires and an exquisite wooden sleeve that encompassed the 6.3 gold-plated stereo wooden plug to ensure the highest audio quality.
- Pure Natural Teak Wood reproduces magnificent natural playback
- 3D wing support for a great fit and long-wearing comfort
- Large 53 mm drivers feature specially built with a double air damping system that produce high speed magnetic streams for improved sound quality
- 6.3 mm gold-plated stereo plug with high elastic Elastomer sheath and PC-OCC conductor cord
- Natural Teak used by guitars and bass,
- Adopted teak at high aged density
- Natural Teak provides rich tone and strong bass
*OFC-7N: Oxygen-Free copper of purity 99.999997%
|Driver||53mm, OFC-7N voice coil|
|Output Sound||101dB / mW|
|Frequency Response||5 ~ 42,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000mW|
|Plug||6.3mm gold-plated stereo|
|Cable||3.0m (TPE/OFC-6N + OFC)|