The ATH-CKR100iS provides frequency response up to 45,000 Hz, allowing listeners to fully appreciate the newly defined high-resolution digital formats with better than CD quality audio source material. In addition to its use of the Push-Pull Driver System, the ATH-CKR100iS features metal-coated titanium housings for a rigidity that greatly reduces unwanted vibration. A stainless steel acoustic resistor improves high-frequency response, while a bass acoustic resistor provides accurate low-frequency response. And its star-quad cable eliminates noise and provides superior transfer of the audio signal.
ATH-CKR100iS Exploded View
- Dual Phase Push-Pull 13mm Hi-Res Audio drivers with pure iron yokes deliver superior sound and extended frequency response.
- Titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance.
- Aluminium stabilizer improves the driver's linear motion for a controlled response that is faithful to the original sound.
- Highly rigid titanium housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance for excellent acoustic response.
- Separate L/R star-quad cables eliminate noise and provide excellent signal transfer.
- A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors offer exceptional durability and optimized audio performance.
- In-line mic control compatible with smartphones
|Driver||13mm x 2|
|Frequency Response||5 – 45,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||200 mW|
|Output Sound||110 dB/mW|
|input jack||A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connector jack|
|Plug||3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories||Cable with smartphone controller and mic (1.2 m), Case, Eartips (XS,S,M,L）|
|Sensitivity||-44 dB（0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz）|
|Frequency Response||100 to 10,000 Hz|