The ATH-CKR90iS incorporates Audio-Technica’s Push-Pull Driver System to deliver audiophile high-resolution sound quality. It utilizes machined aluminium driver housings that reduce unwanted resonance for crisp mid and high-range audio, while a stainless steel acoustic resistor and bass acoustic resistor provide accurate high-frequency and low-frequency response.
- Precision-machined aluminium housings reduce unwanted resonance for improved acoustic response.
- Drivers of different diameters (13mm and 10.4mm) improve high-frequency response to enable high-resolution reproduction.
- Aluminium stabilizer improves the driver's linear motion for a controlled response that is faithful to the original sound.
- A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors offer exceptional durability and optimized audio performance.
- In-line mic control compatible with smartphones
|Driver||13mm and 10.4mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 42,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||200 mW|
|Output Sound||109 dB/mW|
|Input Jack||A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connector jack|
|Plug||3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories||Cable with smartphone controller and mic (1.2 m), Case, Eartips (XS,S,M,L）|
|Sensitivity||-44 dB（0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz）|
|Frequency Response||100 to 10,000 Hz|