The Solid Bass In-Ear headphones, ATH-CKS990iS features 13m Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers to bring powerful yet precise bass reproduction. Engineered specially for a deep sounding bass that does not compromise on the mid and high frequency contents, ATH-CKS990iS are designed with various features that allow users to experience unimaginably full and textured bass.
- Dual Magnetic Field Drivers with concentrated magnetic field made by additional magnet locatedin front of the driver, to reproduce the superb bass sound.
- Designed with Diamond-like Carbon coated multiple-transition diaphragm with rigidity helps to realize accuracy in the mid to high range.
- Dual Airflow Bass Venting System ideally positioned to provide precise control of diaphragm to create ideal air damping for rich bass sound.
- Machined Aluminum finishing to reduce unwanted vibation from the movement of the driver and reproduce extended mid to high range.
- 2 position post provides better fit and sound isolation.
- In-line control with mic for handling calls and controlling music and video playback.
Available in selected stores by mid-December 2015.
|Driver Diameter||Dynamic 13mm|
|Frequency Response||5 to 28,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||100mW|
|Plug||3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug (4 pole/ L-shaped)|
|Cable Length||1.2m (Y type)|
|Accessories||Case, Earpieces (XS,S,M,L)|