The ATH-LS300iS is equipped with newly developed a Triple Balanced Armature Driver designed exclusively for the LS series consists of one high frequency, one mid frequency and one low-frequency driver. Driven by a triple network of exclusive design, it reproduces distinct sound localisation with a powerful presence with fully realised bass. High-frequency drivers are placed coaxially with the ears and high-frequency characteristics are improved through a stainless steel hybrid conduit. A rich low-pitched sound with depth is reproduced by a low-pass driver arranged parallel to the ear. With the hybrid housing made of aluminium and special resin, the ATH-LS300iS provides rich bass and superb sound isolation that fuses with music.
- A newly developed Triple Balanced Armature Driver designed exclusively for the LS series that combines the resolution of sound and richness in volume.
- Triple network dedicated to LS300iS with three drivers that reproduce distinct sound localisation and powerful presence.
- High-frequency drivers are placed coaxially with the ears, and high-frequency characteristics are improved through a stainless steel hybrid conduit.
- A rich low-pitched sound with depth is reproduced by a low-pass driver arranged parallel to the ear.
- A detachable cord adopting A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connector for audio that can be flexibly adjusted.
- Hybrid housing made of aluminium and special resin provides excellent sound repercussion.
- In-line mic control compatible with smartphones.
|Driver||Balanced Armature x 3|
|Frequency Response||18 - 18,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||3mW|
|Plug||3.5mm gold plated L-Shaped stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories||Detachable cable with smartphone controller and mic (1.2 m), Case, Silicon Earpieces (XS/S/M/L)|
|Sensitivity||-42 dB（0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz）|
|Frequency Response||100 to 10,000 Hz|