The ATH-LS400iS is equipped with new high precision Quad Balanced Armature Driver with one high frequency, one mid frequency and two low-frequency drivers. With the dedicated quad network, it offers frequency response up to 20,000 Hz, providing accurate frequency response with better treble performance, faster response and detailed sound. In addition to its use of the hybrid housing of stainless steel and special resin, the ATH-LS400iS provides immersive, high-quality audio with overwhelming detail, full bass and excellent sound isolation that integrates with music.
- A newly developed Quad Balanced Armature Driver designed exclusively for the LS series that combines the resolution of sound and richness in volume.
- The quad network dedicated to the LS 400 driving four drivers reproduces overwhelming detail and soundscape.
- High-frequency drivers are placed coaxially with the ears and high-frequency characteristics are improved through the titanium hybrid line.
- Two low-pass drivers arranged in parallel to the mid-to-high range driver reproduces deep bass that delivers a widescreen sophistication.
- Hybrid housing of stainless steel and special resin give excellent sound reproduction.
- A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors offer exceptional durability and optimised audio performance.
- In-line mic control compatible with smartphones.
|Driver||Balanced Armature x 4|
|Frequency Response||15 - 20,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||3mW|
|Plug||3.5mm gold plated L-Shaped stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories||Detachable cable with smartphone controller and mic (1.2 m), Case, Silicon Earpieces (XS/S/M/L)|
|Sensitivity||-42 dB（0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz）|
|Frequency Response||100 to 10,000 Hz|