Give your workout everything you got – the ATH-SPORT70BT SonicSport in-ear sports headphones are designed to stay with you – and provide a musical boost – every step of the way.
Featuring performance-enhanced 9 mm drivers and flexible cables that bend to loop over your ears for a custom fit, the ATH-SPORT70 sports headphones provide clear, detailed sound and exceptional, stay-in-place comfort.
- High sound quality φ 9 mm driver adopting carbon coating diaphragm.
- Water-washable waterproof performance IPX 5 * 1.
- Up to 6 hours * 2 continuous playbacks is possible.
- Easy operation of music/video, calling with the in-line controller.
- Haasluo function that allows you to check the surrounding sound without removing headphones from your ear.
- HAIR-LURE function: With the built-in microphone, you can check the surrounding sound by touch operation while wearing this product.
- Corresponds to high-quality codec AAC.
- Secure fit ear hanger that keeps a stable fitting feeling.
- COMPLY TM earpiece with sweat guard suitable for sports ( M size) included.
* 2 Depends on usage conditions.
※ Bluetooth word mark and logo are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., Audio Technica Inc. uses this mark based on the license. Other trademarks and trade names shall be attributed to individual owners.
※ This product can be used only in countries where conformity or certification of the radio law of each country is acquired. Can not be used outside the selling country.
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Output Sound Pressure Level||93 dB/mW|
|Operating Time||Continuous communication (during music playback): about 6 hours|
|Charging Time||Approximately 3 hours|
|Accessories||Fine-Fit earpieces (XS/S/M/L), Active-Fit earpieces (S/M/L), USB charging cable, Pouch|
|BLUETOOTH® VERSION||Bluetooth® version 4.1|
|USED FREQUENCY BAND||2.4GHz band (2.402 to 2.480 GHz)|
|OPERATING RANGE||Line of sight (approx. 10m)|
|COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH® PROFILES||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION||SCMS-T Method|
|Model||Electret condenser type|
|Sensitivity||-42dB (1V/Pa, at 1kHz)|
|Frequency Band||50 to 8,000 Hz|