Audio-Technica MCB4 Antenna Combiner allows the signals of up to four M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor stereo transmitters to be combined onto a single transmitting antenna, reducing rack clutter.
A wide-band unit that operates over the 440-865 MHz range, the MCB4 is designed to complement Audio-Technica M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor Systems. It is also suitable for many other in-ear wireless systems (with external BNC antenna connections) operating within the 440 to 865 MHz range. The MCB4 provides one output and four isolated transmitter inputs. All RF connectors are BNC-type.
Four jacks on the rear panel (controlled by the unit's power switch) provide 12V DC (center positive) to power as many as four transmitters operating on 12 volts at up to 600 mA each. Included with the unit are four DC cables appropriate for use with M3T (or like-powered) transmitters. The 12-volt supplies for powering transmitters are short-circuit protected. The unit features all-metal construction for extreme durability and protection from radio frequency interference.
- Broadband UHF operation (440-865 MHz range)
- Combines the signals of up to four wireless in-ear monitor transmitters into one antenna
- Centralized power supply with ability to power four individual transmitters
- Maintains clean signals with low distortion
- Includes hardware for front-mounting the antenna for improved performance
- Includes adapters to allow the unit to be mounted into a single rack space