A perfect balance of technology and design, the sleek contemporary lines of the AT-LP5 turntable grace any room in the home, while delivering performance features born out of Audio-Technica's rich analogue heritage.
- Specially designed AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge
- Twist-locking tonearm mechanism for quick and easy headshell exchange
- J-shape tonearm referencing the original 1960's and 70's Audio-Technica design
- Precision machined cast aluminium record platter for perfect on-axis balanced roation
- 5mm Audio-Technica heavy damping rubber mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- Ergonomic Start/Stop and speed selector with 33⅓ & 45 RPM selectable speeds
- Adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control for perfect problem free plaing
- Anti-vibration and damping materials used to minimise unwanted resonance
“ORIGINAL J-SHAPED TONEARM”
The original J-shaped tonearm, engineered to minimise tracking error, harks back to the original Audio-Technica designs of the 1960's and 70's, complementing the AT-LP5's clean lines and minimal design.
“EXCLUSIVELY DESGINED CARTRIDGE”
The AT-LP5 comes with the AT95EX high performance cartridge, exclusively designed for the turntable, and fitted on an AT-HS10 lightweight headshell; the combination perfectly balanced for the turntable's J-shaped tonearm.
“PERFECT BALANCE OF TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN”
The direct-drive engine provides playback for both 33 1.3rd and 45 RPM records, with a cast aluminium platter and thick dampling mat, hosued together in a structure that has been engineered for minimum chassis resonance, while reatining a descreet look.
|Drive Method||Direct drive|
|Type||2-Speed, fully manual operation|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminium|
|Wow and Flutter||< 0.2% WRMS (33 RPM)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||> 50 dB|
|Output Level||“PHONO” (Pre-amp bypassed) - 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec “LINE” (Pre-amp engaged) - 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|USB Function||A/D, D/A - 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable Computer interface: USB 1.1 (or higher) compliant Windows XP, Vista or MAC OS X|
|Power Supply Requirements||220V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||352mm W x 450mm D x 157mm H|
|Accessories Included||Dust cover with mounting hardware; AC line chord; Dual RCA (male) to Dual RCA (male) stereo cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software (Audacity), cartridge alignment and overhang adjustment template|