Products Featured Products
ATH-M50XBT2 IB Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
Earning 36% of the vote in our 2022 color poll, this limited-edition model was chosen by you to become the latest special color to join our legendary M50x lineup. The metallic Ice Blue shade evokes the majestic might of a glacier while also celebrating the fun resurgence of the Y2K aesthetic.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound.
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality.
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones.
- Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button.
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once.
- Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and give you access to voice assistant. (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri).
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device.
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more.
- Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection).
- Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs.
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort.
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection.
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
60 Years of Devotion to music
For over 60 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 60 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)