Products Featured Products
SonicSport® Wireless In-ear Headphones
The ATH-SPORT90BT wireless in-ear headphones are specially designed to bring high-quality audio reproduction to athletes and others with active lifestyles. Featuring high-sensitivity 6 mm drivers with a powerful magnetic circuit and dedicated headphone amplifier, the ATH-SPORT90BT headphones give you two ways to listen to your music: connect wirelessly to your smartphone or other Bluetooth® device; or store audio files on the built-in 4 GB music player and listen without an external device – no need to lug your smartphone around or worry about dropping it during workouts!
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Built-in 4 GB music player lets you work out without your smartphone
- High-sensitivity 6 mm drivers with a powerful magnetic circuit and dedicated headphone amplifier deliver strong, high-fidelity audio
- Switchable ambient noise hear-through function allows you to hear people and traffic around you for safer use outdoors
- When not in use, earbuds’ built-in magnet sensors can be linked together, automatically pausing music playback
- Lab tested and certified IPX5* waterproof rating allows headphones to be washed after use
- Internal battery provides up to eight hours of playback from the built-in music player and five hours of wireless playback from a Bluetooth device
- Cable length can be adjusted by using the included cable slider
- Headphones provide voice confirmation (in English) of various functions, including power on/off, Bluetooth connection status, and low battery level
- Supports high-quality AAC codec
- Includes standard eartips (XS, S, M, L), ear fins (XS, S, M, L), 40 cm (16") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch.
|Driver Diameter||6 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 – 25,000 Hz|
|Battery||DC 3.7 V lithium ion battery|
|Battery Life||Continuous transmission (music playback): Up to 6 hours |
Built-in music player (MP3/128 kbps playback): Up to 8 hours
Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours (for 0-100% charge)
|Weight||22.0 g (0.8 oz)|
|Accessories Included||Eartips (XS, S, M, L), ear fins (XS, S, M, L), 40 cm (16") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 – 8,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica Europe are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)