Products Featured Products
ATH-SPORT60BT SonicSport Wireless In-ear Headphones
The ATH-SPORT60BT wireless in-ear headphones feature high-sensitivity 6 mm drivers with a powerful magnetic circuit and dedicated headphone amplifier to deliver strong, high-fidelity audio reproduction to fuel your workouts. Equipped with Bluetooth® wireless technology and in-line mic and controls, the headphones let you easily control your music and answer calls while you’re on the go. Plus, with the multipoint pairing function you can connect to two Bluetooth devices at once!
The ATH-SPORT60BT headphones come with the standard assortment (XS, S, M, L) of silicone eartips, plus four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ear fins that secure the earbuds without wrapping around the ears. The adjustable cable rests comfortably behind the neck.
Additional features include IPX5 waterproof certification,* so you can wash the headphones off when you’re done working out; voice confirmation of various functions, including power on/off, Bluetooth connection status, and low battery level; and AAC codec compatibility, for better wireless sound quality. The internal battery delivers up to six hours of continuous use and recharges easily with the included 30 cm (12") USB charging cable.
*IEC rating “IPX5” (“Washable”). The headphone may be washed using running water (not completely waterproof).
**The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- High-sensitivity 6 mm drivers with a powerful magnetic circuit and dedicated headphone amplifier deliver strong, high-fidelity audio
- When not in use, earbuds’ built-in magnet sensors can be linked together, automatically pausing music playback
- Lab tested and certified IPX5* waterproof rating allows headphones to be washed after use
- Internal battery supplies up to six hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Cable length can be adjusted by using the included cable slider
- Headphones provide voice confirmation (in English) of various functions, including power on/off, Bluetooth connection status, and low battery level
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Supports high-quality AAC codec
- Includes standard eartips (XS, S, M, L), ear fins (XS, S, M, L), 30 cm (12") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch
|Driver Diameter||6 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Battery||DC 3.7 V lithium ion battery|
|Battery Life||Max. approx. 6 hours |
Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours (for 0-100% charge)
|Weight||27.0 g (0.6 oz)|
|Accessories Included||Eartips (XS, S, M, L), ear fins (XS, S, M, L), 30 cm (12") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 – 8,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making histor