Audio-Technica Introduces Content Creation Microphone ATR2100xUSB
This handheld microphone is designed for streaming, podcasting, live performance and other content creation applications. It offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input. Headphone jack with volume control for direct monitoring. Includes three cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM), stand clamp, and tripod desk stand.
The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analogue-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6') USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8') XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on table tops.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analogue output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Dial on the bottom of the microphone allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analogue operation
Polar Pattern Cardioid
Frequency Response 50 – 15,000 Hz
Power Requirements USB Power (5V DC)
Bit Depth 24 bit
Sample Rate 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
Controls On/off switch;
Headphone volume control
Weight 268 g (9.5 oz)
Dimensions 183.0 mm (7.20") long,
51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
Output Connector USB-C/XLR
Headphone Output Power 10 mW @ 16 ohms
Headphone Jack 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
Accessories Furnished: Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand,
2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go compliant), 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable, 3 m (9.8') XLRF to XLRM cable
The ATR2100xUSB will retail in Southeast Asia for USD89.95.
Founded in 1962, Audio-Technica established itself in the Japanese domestic market with the success of phonograph cartridges. A decade later, the company diversified and focused on the specialization of manufacturing sound devices. Since 1994, Audio-Technica has continued to meet and identify new market environments, customer needs and technological advancements. This is best reflected in the superior sound quality delivered by the various series ranging from wired and wireless microphones to headphones.
Audio-Technica’s primary goals have always been to provide products that truly satisfy its customers as well as beneficial to society. The Company has always strived to take on an innovative approach to development, using excellent technology and marketing capabilities to build a strong brand image.
Today, Audio-Technica boasts an extensive and diversified business portfolio encompassing both consumer and professional use of its various audio and video equipment, telecommunications and computer components and accessories, optoelectrics products and food production equipment. The Company aims to forge ahead, playing a major role in the technological advancement of superior sound quality from Audio-Technica’s creation of audio products.
For more information about Audio-Technica, please visit https://sea.audio-technica.com/.
For media queries, please contact:
Audio-Technica (S.E.A) Pte Ltd
1 Ubi View, #01-14 Focus One,
Tel: +65 6749 5686
Fax: +65 6749 5689