Audio-Technica Introduces Recording Microphone ATR2500xUSB
This side-address condenser microphone is designed for podcasting, home studio recording, voiceover use and other content creation applications. Equipped with USB output for connection to a computer or other device; 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate. Headphone jack with volume control buttons for direct monitoring. Includes two 2 m (6.6') cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A), pivoting stand mount, and tripod desk stand.
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500x-USB plugs into your computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity. The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring. The ATR2500x-USB comes with two 2 m (6.6') cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A), a sturdy tripod desk stand, and a pivoting threaded stand mount that attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Includes two 2 m (6.6') cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
Polar Pattern Cardioid
Frequency Response 30 – 15,000 Hz
Power Requirements USB Power (5V DC)
Bit Depth 24 bit
Sample Rate 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
Controls Headphone volume (up/down) buttons
Weight 366 g (12.9 oz)
Dimensions 155.0 mm (6.10") long,
50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter
Output Connector USB-C
Headphone Output Power 10 mW @ 16 ohms
Headphone Jack 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
Accessories Furnished Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, tripod desk
stand, 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go compliant), 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable
The ATR2500xUSB will retail in Southeast Asia for USD119.95.
Founded in 1962, Audio-Technica established itself in the Japanese domestic market with the success of phonograph cartridges. A decade later, the company diversified and focused on the specialization of manufacturing sound devices. Since 1994, Audio-Technica has continued to meet and identify new market environments, customer needs and technological advancements. This is best reflected in the superior sound quality delivered by the various series ranging from wired and wireless microphones to headphones.
Audio-Technica’s primary goals have always been to provide products that truly satisfy its customers as well as beneficial to society. The Company has always strived to take on an innovative approach to development, using excellent technology and marketing capabilities to build a strong brand image.
Today, Audio-Technica boasts an extensive and diversified business portfolio encompassing both consumer and professional use of its various audio and video equipment, telecommunications and computer components and accessories, optoelectrics products and food production equipment. The Company aims to forge ahead, playing a major role in the technological advancement of superior sound quality from Audio-Technica’s creation of audio products.
For more information about Audio-Technica, please visit https://sea.audio-technica.com/.
For media queries, please contact:
Audio-Technica (S.E.A) Pte Ltd
1 Ubi View, #01-14 Focus One,
Tel: +65 6749 5686
Fax: +65 6749 5689