Products Featured Products
Engineered Sound Wireless Systems (1.9 GHz) - Two-Bay Charging Station
The demand for wireless microphones has grown as a result of the increasing prevalence of videoconferencing and web conferencing. Audio-Technica’s Engineered Sound Wireless Systems is a DECT wireless system that offers simple, smart, and scalable high-quality audio. This system overcomes many challenges of conventional wireless microphones, such as frequency coordination and the limited number of simultaneous microphones.
Operation is incredibly easy for end users, with microphones ready to use by simply removing them from the charging station. At full charge, the batteries offer all-day operation. Installation is also made easy using PoE to power the receiver and Dante audio output capabilities. Wiring is as simple as connecting a single Cat 5e cable to a PoE switch. This helps streamline the installation process, with no need to worry about having to install multiple antennas. System integrators are able to configure detailed settings to meet a wide variety of end-user needs.
Seamless setup and management are controlled via Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software, which is capable of managing multiple wireless systems, including UHF wireless systems, from a single screen. In addition, AES256 encryption support comes standard, providing superior security and reliable operation.
Simple, Smart, Scalable Wireless
• Automatic DECT-based frequency management
• Up to 96 simultaneously usable channels
• Simple setup with Cat 5e cable and 8-channel audio output and Dante support
• Standard mode (48 channels) for minimized latency, and HD mode (96 channels) for maximizing the number of channels
• Selectable RF power output to optimize coverage area
• Compatible with Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software for centralized management of system settings and operations
• Presets for customizing transmitters for multiple applications
• Roaming function for connecting transmitters to multiple receivers within preconfigured rooms/areas
• Long-lasting internal lithium-ion batteries for all-day transmitter use
• Optimized sound quality for intelligible, crystal-clear audio
• Adjustable high-pass, transmitter gain, and volume for each receiver channel
• AES256 encryption support for superior security
• Compatible with Syslog protocol
• Ability to configure, monitor, and save device settings as projects in Wireless Manager
• DECT RF scan for identifying the number of available DECT wireless channels via A-T’s Wireless Manager software
• Rapid recharge support (approx. 2 hours for ESW-T4101; approx. 3 hours for ESW-T4102)
• Linking of up to 4 charging stations with just one AC adapter and Cat 5e cable
• Charging status and battery level display in A-T Wireless Manager software
• Microphone hanger included for convenient lavalier microphone storage
• Remote firmware updating on all docked transmitters
ESW-CHG4 Two-Bay Charging Station Specifications
12 V DC. 3.0 A
When charging one to four transmitters: 4.2 V DC. 1.5 A
When charging five or six transmitters: 4.2 V DC, 1.1 A
When charging seven or eight transmitters: 4.2 V DC, 0.7 A
When charging two transmitters: 15.6 W
Charging time (ESW-T4101) (1)
When charging one to four transmitters:
Charging time (ESW-T4102) (1)
When charging one to four transmitters:
IP control: 100 Mbps
Operating temperature range
0°C to 40°C
95 mm (W) x 180 mm (D) x 78.5 mm (H)
Link cable, link plate, link plate screws, mic holder
AC adapter (AD-SA1230XA), AC cord
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica Europe are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)