Products Featured Products
ATH-ANC300TW Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones
The ATH-ANC300TW QuietPoint® in-ear headphones strike the perfect balance between comfort, convenience, and performance, delivering best-in-class sound quality and noise-cancellation in a compact, truly wireless design. The headphones feature 5.8 mm drivers with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated diaphragms to deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction from a Bluetooth® wireless transmission. In addition, the headphones are equipped with our digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology to provide the highest degree of QuietPoint® ambient noise reduction. Two microphones in each earbud (one in front of the driver and one behind) pick up environmental noise and feed it into the high-precision, digital noise-cancelling processor. The feedback mic is positioned perpendicular to the driver to optimize the space within the sound tube and ensure efficient sound delivery.
The ATH-ANC300TW headphones have a built-in mic and multifunction buttons for convenient control of music playback, calls, and a quick hear-through function that lets you hear outside noise, such as conversations and announcements, when desired. The headphones are also compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app, giving you control of various settings, including three noise-cancelling modes: Airplane, which targets constant low-frequency noise; On-the-Go, which suppresses street noise; and Office/Study, which responds to noise in quiet environments.
The headphones are compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio and AAC codecs, and with Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo Plus, a special low-latency function that allows you to stream the latest releases with no audio disruption and a stable connection.*
These compact, ergonomic earbuds fit naturally in ears of all sizes and come with four sizes of thin, flexible silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), plus a pair of Comply™ foam eartips (M), to further customize the fit. The earbuds have an IPX2 water-resistance rating and offer up to 4.5 hours of continuous use on a full charge, with 13.5 hours of additional power available from the charging case. A 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable is included to charge the case when needed.
- Truly wireless in-ear headphones with digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology provide the highest degree of QuietPoint® ambient noise reduction
- Bluetooth® wireless technology with mic and multifunction buttons built into the earbuds to let you control music playback, calls, and volume without touching your smartphone
- 5.8 mm drivers with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated diaphragms deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction
- ANC feedback mic is positioned perpendicular to the driver to optimize the space in the sound tube for efficient sound delivery
- Compact, curved housing is designed to fit naturally in the ear for long-lasting comfort
- IPX2 water-resistant performance protects headphones from dripping water, such as rain and sweat
- Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo Plus, a special low-latency function, ensures you can stream the latest releases with no audio disruption and a stable connection*
- Switchable quick hear-through function allows outside noises to be heard through the headphones when desired
- Qualcomm cVc™ (Clear Voice Capture) technology ensures you can have clear, natural-sounding conversations during calls
- Auto power function turns the earbuds on when they’re removed from the charging case and turns them off and begins charging when they’re returned to the case
- Internal battery provides up to 4.5 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Portable charging case gives you an additional 13.5 hours of on-the-go power
- Compatible with Qualcomm aptX™ audio, AAC, and SBC codecs
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including three noise-cancelling mode.
- SCMS-T technology allows playback of protected content from compatible SCMS-T devices
- Includes thin, flexible silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), Comply™ foam eartips (M), and 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable
*Requires a smartphone/device that is compatible with Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus functionality. Qualcomm TrueWireless is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
|Driver Diameter||5.8 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 to 25,000 Hz|
|Battery||Headphones: DC 3.7 V lithium-ion battery / Charging case: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery|
|Battery Life||Continuous transmission time (music playback): Max. approx. 4.5 hours*1 (headphones), Max. approx. 18 hours*1 (if charging case is used in combination)|
|Weight||Headphones: Approx. 7 g (0.25 oz) (L side), approx. 7 g (0.25 oz) (R side) / Charging case: Approx. 50 g (1.8 oz)|
|Microphone Type||MEMS type|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional|
|Microphone Frequency Response||100 to 10,000 Hz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-32 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 1 hours*1 / Charging case: Approx. 2.5 hours*1|
|Operating Temperature||5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)|
|Optional Accessories||• USB charging cable (30 cm (12”), USB Type-A / USB Type-CTM) |
• Eartips (XS, S, M, L)
• COMPLY TM form eartips (M)
|Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth® Version|
|Output||10 mW EIRP|
|Operating Range||Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')|
|Frequency Band||2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz|
|Compatible Bluetooth® Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP|
|Support Codec||Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, AAC, SBC|
|Transmission Band||20 to 20,000 Hz|
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)