Products Featured Products
ATH-SPORT7TW SonicSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones
The ATH-SPORT7TW true wireless in-ear headphones will help keep you motivated and moving during your workouts—with absolutely no wires to get in your way! The headphones come with four interchangeable sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ergonomic Freebit® ear fins to give you a custom – and comfortable – fit designed to stay in place during physical activity. The headphones also have a certified IPX5* waterproof rating, so you can wash the sweat off them and have them ready for your next workout.
- In-ear sport headphones with ergonomic Freebit® ear fins for maximum stability and comfort
- Ideal for active use (jogging, working out, etc.)
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and touch-sensor control built into the earpiece for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Lab tested and certified IPX5* waterproof rating allows headphones to be washed after use
- 5.8 mm drivers deliver powerful sound
- Switchable hear-through function enables ambient noise to be heard through headphones for safer use outdoors
- Internal battery provides 3.5 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Portable charging case allows you to charge the headphones 4 times (17.5 hours total) without connecting to an AC power source
- Quick charge function gives you 45 minutes of playback from a 10-minute charge
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings
- Includes standard eartips (XS, S, M, L), Comply™ foam eartips (M) with SweatGuard™ technology, ear fins (XS, S, M, L), and 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable
- Available in black (ATH-SPORT7TWBK) and gray (ATH-SPORT7TWGY)
|Driver Diameter||5.8 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 – 25,000 Hz|
|Battery||Headphones: DC 3.7V lithium-ion battery |
Battery case: DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery
|Battery Life||Max. approx. 3.5 hours* |
Charging time: Headphones: Approx. 2 hours*
Charging case: Approx. 3 hours*
|Weight||Headphones (left & right combined): 12.8 g (0.4 oz) |
Charging case: Approx. 64 g (2.2 oz)
|Accessories Included||USB charging cable (30 cm (12") USB Type A / Micro USB Type B), Eartips (XS, S, M, L), Ear fins (XS, S, M, L), Comply™ foam eartips (M)|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 - 8,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica Europe are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)