Products Featured Products
ATH-CKS5TW Wireless Headphones
The truly wireless design of the ATH-CKS5TW lets you listen with ultimate comfort and freedom of movement. Enjoy powerful, high-fidelity audio on the go – with no wires to hold you back.
- Easy Operation - Convenient listening experience with Auto Power ON/OFF. Simply take the headphones out of the case and they’re ready to go. Power will turn off when you place the headphones back in the case.
- Control at your Ears - Handy buttons located on each earbud let you control music/calls/volume without touching your smartphone.
- Better Fit for Comfort and Sound Quality - The eartips have been designed to function exclusively with our truly wireless headphones for better isolation and a stable fit. The thin, flexible silicone eartips provide a perfect fit and better high-frequency sound delivery. A secure 3D loop support made from soft silicone provides a comfortable, solid fit.
- Additional Features - Take control of your headphones with the Audio-Technica Connect app IPX2 (drip-proof) water-resistance rating and Compatible with voice prompt function
- Entertainment anywhere - The special low latency function Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo Plus ensures you can stream the latest releases with no audio disruption and a stable connection. Its efficient power management also provides you with longer battery life. *Qualcomm TrueWireless is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. *Requires a smartphone/device that is compatible with Qualcomm TrueWireless function
|Driver Diameter||10 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 to 40,000 Hz|
|Battery||Headphones: DC 3.7 V lithium ion battery / Charging case: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery|
|Battery Life||Continuous transmission time (music playback): Max. approx. 15 hours* (headphones), Max. approx. 45 hours* (if charging case is used in combination)|
|Weight||Headphones: Approx. 8 g (0.28 oz) (L side), approx. 8 g (0.28 oz) (R side) / Charging case: Approx. 60 g (2.1 oz)|
|Accessories Included||USB charging cable (30 cm (12”), USB Type-A / USB Type-C), Eartips|
|Microphone Type||MEMS type|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional|
|Microphone Frequency Response||50 to 4,000 Hz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-40 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)|
|Charging Time||Headphones: Approx. 2 hours* / Charging case: Approx. 3.5 hours|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth version 5.0|
|Output||10 mW EIRP|
|Operating Range||Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')|
|Frequency Band||2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz|
|Compatible Bluetooth® Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Support Codec||Qualcomm® aptXTM audio, AAC, SBC|
|Transmission Band||20 to 20,000 Hz|
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)