Products Featured Products
ATR2100x-USB Streaming/Podcasting Microphone
The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use.
This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analogue-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Dial on the bottom of the microphone allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analogue operation
|50 – 15,000 Hz
|USB Power (5V DC)
|Up to 24 bit
|44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
headphone volume control
|268 g (9.5 oz)
|183.0 mm (7.20") long,
51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
|HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER
|10 mW @ 16 ohms
|3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
|Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable, 3 m (9.8') XLRF to XLRM cable
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica Europe are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)