Products Featured Products
Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphone
Equipped with Audio-Technica's legendary electro-acoustic design innovations, the ES915C is ideal for applications where quality sound and flexible performance are imperative. This small-diameter gooseneck microphone provides highly flexible positioning while maintaining a well-contoured appearance. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard innovations. The ES915C also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone's low-profile element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle. The microphone can be mounted on a podium or desktop with the included AT8474 low-profile isolation mount, which attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface.
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector, or direct mounts to 5/8"-27 stands using included thread-mount adapter
- Included low-profile isolation mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90º to 360º
- Small-diameter, alternating gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- The ES915C is available in the following models and lengths: ES915C12: 304.8 mm (12.00") ES915C18: 457.2 mm (18.00") ES915C21: 533.4 mm (21.00")
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser|
|Frequency Response||30 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% THD|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Dynamic Range||109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 4 mA typical|
|Weight||ES915C12 125 g, ES915C18 135 g, ES915C21 140 g|
|Dimensions||Length - ES915C12 304.8 mm, ES915C18 457.2 mm, ES915C2: 533.4 mm, Head diameter 8.4 mm (all models), Base diameter 18.9 mm (all models)|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8109 two-stage foam windscreen, AT8474 universal isolation mount, AT8473 quick-mount stand adaptor, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adaptor|
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica Europe are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)