Products Featured Products
AT-LP3XBT Automatic Wireless Turntable
The AT-LP3XBT turntable combines 60 years of high-fidelity design with convenient Bluetooth® technology, giving you all the benefits of vinyl with the freedom to connect to the latest Bluetooth® speakers or headphones.
The successor model of the previous AT-LP3 comes with beneficial upgrades, such as wireless compatibility with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, the AT-VM95C cartridge, which is compatible with any of Audio-Technica‘s VM95 Series replacement styli, and the external AC adapter, which handles the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Includes the AT-HS3 universal headshell
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with detachable dual RCA output cable with grounding wire
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback colouration
- Included Accessories: detachable RCA output cable (Dual RCA male to dual RCA male with ground), 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover, and detachable power cable
AT-LP3XBT Automatic Wireless Turntable
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)