Products Featured Products
AT2020USB-X Cardioid Condenser Microphone
A reimagining of the popular AT2020USB+ microphone, the AT2020USB-X is specially designed to meet the needs of podcasters, streamers, and other creators, offering the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the original AT2020 with the convenience of plug-and-play USB-C operation.
The microphone’s directional pickup (cardioid) keeps the focus on your voice or other chosen sound source, while its high-resolution A/D converter (up to 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate) ensures extremely clear, natural sound reproduction. The AT2020USB-X features a built-in headphone jack with volume control to let you directly monitor the microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control to let you blend the microphone’s audio with audio from the computer, and has a silent touch-sensitive mute button to quickly and easily mute audio at the microphone.
The microphone comes with a custom desk stand, 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter, and 2.0 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable with a USB-A to USB-C adapter.
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay. Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal with computer audio.
- A soft-touch capacitive mute button is conveniently located on the body of the microphone to quickly and silently mute audio at the microphone.
- High-resolution A/D converter with up to 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate for extremely clear, natural sound reproduction.
- Equipped with a USB-C output and includes a cable with USB-C and USB-A options, expanding the microphone’s compatibility and making it easier to use, now and in the future.
- The two-state LED indicator ring lights blue to indicate that the microphone is receiving USB power and lights red when audio is muted at the microphone.
- Custom desk stand desk stand provides a stable and secure base.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording.
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity, volume and musical detail.
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, and music and video production.
- Accessories included: 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter, desk stand, 2.0 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable, USB-A to USB-C adapter.
|System Requirements||USB 2.0 compliant|
|Supported OS|| |
Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit), macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur
(Please check the product's web page for the latest information.)
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Power Requirements||USB Power (5V DC)|
|Bit Depth||16 bit/24 bit|
|Sample Rate||44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz|
|Controls||Headphone level control, mix control, mute|
|Weight||About 373 g (13 oz)|
|Dimensions||142 mm (5.6") long, 52 mm (2.0") maximum body diameter|
|Headphone Output Power||110 mW (at 1 kHz, 1% T.H.D., 32 ohms)|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack|
|Output Connector||USB Type-C|
|Accessories Included|| |
• Stand (AT8702)
• 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter
• USB cable (2.0 m (6.6'), USB Type-C to USB Type-A)• USB conversion adapter (USB-Type-A to USB Type-C)
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)