Products Featured Products
5000-Series - Receiver with Dante
Designed for use on professional tours, in stadiums, concert halls, festivals, houses of worship and other demanding audio environments, the Audio-Technica 5000 Series provides incredible audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide.
Audio-Technica’s third-generation, dual-receiver 5000 Series offers the highest-quality wireless live sound, with dual-compander circuitry that processes high and low frequencies separately and True Diversity operation. The receiver features a tuning bandwidth of 230 MHz (DG1): 470–700 MHz or a tuning bandwidth of 120 MHz (GH1): 700–820 MHz. You have the option of selecting a standard receiver (ATW-R5220) with two balanced XLR outputs or a receiver (ATW-R5220DAN) that also includes a Dante output. An antenna cascade output connects up to eight receivers, so a single pair of antennas can feed up to 16 channels of wireless. More features are the auto squelch function which automatically adjusts the squelch setting to maximize operating range while minimizing potential interference and a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference. Software enables remote monitoring and control of the wireless system.
Two transmitters are available for use with the 5000 Series: ATW-T5201 body-pack transmitter and ATW-T5202 handheld transmitter.
5000 Series components and compatible accessories are offered as individual, à la carte products to give you the greatest possible flexibility in constructing a system that fits your needs.
Please note that some frequency bands might not be available in your territory or could come with limited tuning bandwidth / transmitting power due to local regulations. For assistance with frequency coordination, please contact your regional Audio-Technica customer service representative.
- Dual-channel receiver provides 230 MHz (DG1: 470–700 MHz) or 120 MHz (GH1: 700–820 MHz) UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an ever-congested RF environment
- Antenna cascade output allows 8 receivers to be connected so that a single pair of antennas can feed up to 16 channels of wireless. These connectors also provide a simple RF cable check feature to aid in RF troubleshooting
- Auto squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Dual compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- The full-rack receiver chassis holds two independent receivers, and offers antenna power, frequency scan and IR sync functionality, a ground-lift switch, and a front-panel headphone jack
- Dual-mode, highly visible OLED receiver screen can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Receiver is available with two balanced XLR outputs (ATW-R5220) or with two balanced XLR outputs and a Dante output (ATW-R5220DAN)
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Wireless network monitoring and control software
- 5000 Series components are offered individually – not as preconfigured systems – for greater flexibility
|Band DG1: 470.000 to 534.000 MHz, 534.000 to 614.000 MHz, 614.000 to 698.000 MHz
Band GH1: 700.125 to 819.875 MHz
Note that some frequency bands might not be available in country or region in which you live, or could come with a limited tuning bandwidth/transmitting power due to local regulations.
|Minimum Frequency Step
|100 m (328') Open range environment with no interfering signals.
|Operating Temperature Range
|-5°C to +45°C
|80 dB nominal
|18 dBuV at 60 dBA S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)
|Maximum Output Level
|XLR, balanced, +18 dBV
|6.3 mm (1/4") TRS stereo 180 mW, typical
|BNC-type, 50 ohms 12 V DC, 150 mA (combined)
|100 to 240 V AC (50/60 Hz)
|482.0 mm x 361.0 mm x 43.0 mm (W x D x H)
|Approx. 4.8 kg
|Flexible UHF antenna × 2, power cable, leg × 4
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)