Products Featured Products
Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, for A-T Wireless System
With its ergonomically molded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica’s BP893 MicroEarset offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use in theatrical performances, houses of worship and broadcast studios.
The BP893 MicroEarset is positioned unobtrusively over the ear. Its omnidirectional miniature condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone. The microphone is also ideal for use in violin pickup; wear the BP893 over the ear as usual, with no need for clamps on the violin. The HRS connector on the BP893cW plugs straight into Audio-Technica wireless pocket transmitters.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and discreet earpiece, the capsule diameter is 2.6mm; ideal for applications requiring near-invisibility
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction on stage, in the theatre, at conferences and in places of worship.
- Locking 4-pin microphone output connector compatible with included power module and all Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the headworn microphone is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- The HRS connector on the BP893cW plugs straight into Audio-Technica wireless pocket transmitters.
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models: BP893cW – less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak® wireless systems; BP893cW-TH – same as BP893cW, but in "theatre" colour (beige)
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser|
|Weight||Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2 g|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter |
Boom: 26.4 mm (1.04") long, 1.07 mm (0.04") diameter
|Output Connector||Integral 4-pin HRS-type|
|Cable||1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector|
|Accessories Included||AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; carrying case|
Trusted by industry professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Its expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
One Year Limited Warranty
All Audio-Technica products come with a one year warranty as standard meaning you can enjoy your product safe in the knowledge that you’re covered.
All Audio-Technica products purchased from Audio-Technica Europe are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. In the event of such defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge*.
(* T&Cs apply)